The 6th International Oxford Symposium on Population, Migration, and Climate Change to be held on the 7th and 8th of December 2017 at St Hugh’s College, Oxford, UK.
Attendees are welcome to either present a paper or participate as a panel member/observer.
The abstract submission deadline is 15 November. Abstracts are reviewed on a rolling basis and notifications are sent within ten days of submission. The early registration deadline is 16 October and the regular registration deadline is 17 November.
Conference Oxford has hundreds of affordable bedrooms in Oxford colleges available, offering splendid views of college quadrangles and gardens.
- Keynote speaker – David Coleman, Emeritus Professor of Demography; Associate Fellow, Department of Social Policy, University of Oxford.
- We welcome papers that take an interdisciplinary view of the main themes of the conference: climate change, world population increase, human migration, and environmental sustainability.
- The Symposium seeks to cover a broad agenda that includes disciplines such as economics, education, environmental studies, agriculture, law, political science, religion, and social studies.
- Topics for presentation may reach beyond these areas; our website contains an extensive list of suggested topics.
- Participant abstracts will be published online in the conference proceedings.
- Submission of complete papers is optional. If interested you may send your manuscript by the 1st of April 2018 to be peer-reviewed by external readers for possible publication in Symposium Books or sponsored academic journals.
Email email@example.com if you have questions.
Follow us on Twitter @OxfordSymposia1.