- The 2018 International Research Conference at UC Davis is set for Monday, Sept. 17 and Tuesday, Sept. 18.
- Optional pre-conference activities in Napa Valley and Lake Tahoe are planned for Sunday, Sept. 16.
The 2018 International Research Conference at UC Davis focuses on:
- Changing the political environment and its impact on international research
- The increasing importance of networks and consortia in advancing international research
- Role of interdisciplinary or transdisciplinary research in solving global challenges
- Educating the next generation of international researchers
Registration closes on September 17-18.